Cherry Wine hemp strain has a high CBD concentration. Rosemary, hops, and Cannabis sativa, which has a spicy, woody, and earthy aroma and is combined with citrus fruits. The smell of Cherry Wine features sweet and fruity aromas that often include a spicy, woody, and earthy undertone.
Cherry Wine CBD hemp strain has notes of stone fruit, pine, and berry. Our Cherry Wine CBD flower contains <0-.3% THC and is high in CBD. Our Cherry Wine Strain offers our customers the chance to experience a rare, perfectly balanced hybrid hemp flower, being 50% Indica, 50% sativa. Potency: CBD 15.5% / CBG 1 % <0.3
Cherry Wine Hemp Flower is a coveted and popular strain that combines the genetics of Charlotte’s Cherries and The Wife.
Terpenes from Cherry Wine
Terpenes are aromatic oils that give cannabis variations aromas like melon, citrus, diesel, mint, and pine. Terpenes are produced in the same plant glands that create cannabinoids like THC and CBD. The top terpenes in our Cherry Wine hemp strain are as follows:
Myrcene has an earthy and herbal aroma, similar to that of cannabis.
- Limonene: Found in the rinds of citrus fruits, this terpene can help other terpenes absorb faster.
- Pinene: A significant element in traditional Chinese medicine for millennia, pinene is found in pine needles, conifers, and some citrus fruits.
- 100% American Grown Lab Tested Hemp Flower
- Lab Purity and conformity tests were performed.
- Organically grown with no pesticides or heavy metals
- Blunt Wrap Made From Raw Hemp Hand Rolled
- 1 Gram Pre-Rolled High CBD Hemp Flower
Ships same day in a smell proof bag.
You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this product. It contains industrial hemp (Hemp) that was grown pursuant to state and federal law by licensed farmers in accordance with the industrial Hemp provisions of the Agricultural Act of 2014 (known as the “Farm Act”) and its state law counterparts. It was lab tested and certified to contain a delta-9 THC concentration of not more than 0.3% on a dry weight basis. For these reasons it is not subject to regulation or control under the Federal Controlled Substances Act. This hemp product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition, and has not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.