- Indica-dominant Bubba Kush CBD is known as the “Indica Queen”. Bubba Kush CBD, like all Kush cultivars, has a high myrcene content, making it a popular choice among flower strains. Bubba Kush’s flavor has been compared to sweet mint, coffee, and chocolate by users.
- The strain has a broad terpene profile, with B-caryophyllene, B-myrcene, and limonene being the most significant terpenes detected in this strain. The varied terpene profile and cannabinoids (CBD and CBD-A)
- 100% American Grown Lab Tested Hemp Flower
- Lab Purity and conformity tests were performed.
- Organically grown with no pesticides or heavy metals
- 15% – 18% CBD and 0.3% or less THC
Wrap Made from Raw Hemp. Hand Rolled. 1 Gram Pre-Roll.
Ships same day in a smell proof bag.
You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this product. It contains industrial hemp (Hemp) that was grown pursuant to state and federal law by licensed farmers in accordance with the industrial Hemp provisions of the Agricultural Act of 2014 (known as the “Farm Act”) and its state law counterparts. It was lab tested and certified to contain a delta-9 THC concentration of not more than 0.3% on a dry weight basis. For these reasons it is not subject to regulation or control under the Federal Controlled Substances Act. This hemp product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition, and has not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.